Register now for your free TBM Basic account
The power of Binary Guard's True Bare Metal (TBM) sandbox technology is now available for free in our new TBM Basic Cloud Sandbox (Beta). TBM Basic provides bare-metal behavioral analysis like TBM Pro, but without some of TBM Pro's advanced features. TBM Basic is in beta, so we are throttling the creation of new accounts to make sure we scale it to meet demand. You may be placed on a waiting list as we scale up, so sign up for access now. Priority will be given to registrations using corporate/business email addresses.
TBM Basic will also be our proving grounds for new features and technology that we want to test. Please provide us with your feedback as you use it. We want your help to make TBM the best malware analysis sandbox!
Things to keep in mind:
- TBM Basic is in beta, so things might not always work right. If you see something wrong, please let us know.
- If you have ideas for improvements, please let us know.
- TBM Basic only does a fraction of the analysis that our full TBM Pro platform does. This means there will be cases where TBM Basic will not detect malicious behavior even though TBM Pro would.
Terms and Conditions:
- TBM Basic is for non-commercial use only. That means don't use it for your business, your employer, your customers, etc. TBM Basic is
a free tool intended for the non-commercial research and hobbyist communities. If you are interested in business use, please request a trial of TBM Pro or TBM Corporate.
- You must have a mobile phone capable of receiving SMS messages in order to sign up. We need to do this to prevent abuse of our registration system. Aside from account creation and maintenance issues (e.g., password resets), we won't call or text you (unless you ask us to).
- You agree to receive occasional emails from us. We may send requests for feedback, marketing information, or announcements of new features. We will not sell your contact information to other parties.
- Binary Guard reserves the right to use the samples you upload or the data generated from your reports for our business purposes such as improving our technology or marketing.
- The reports generated from your submission can and probably will be shared with all other users of TBM Basic or the general public.
- We may rate limit your submissions in order to ensure everybody gets a chance to use it.
- You will not hold Binary Guard liable for any problems such as inaccurate data or unavailability of this free service.